Help us keep Pocahontas County clean and green!
Volunteer Board Members:
- Edward Riley, Chairman (appointed by Pocahontas County Commission)
- David Henderson, Vice-Chairman (appointed by West Virginia Public Service Commission)
- James Burks (appointed by Greenbrier Valley Conservation District)
- Jamie Walker (appointed by West Virginia Department of Environmental Protection)
- Paul Rader (appointed by Pocahontas County Commission)
- Jody Alderman, Landfill Manager
- Mary Clendenen, Office Administrator
Monday - Friday, 9 AM - 4:30 PM
900-H Tenth Avenue (Courthouse) Marlinton, WV 24954
Phone: 304.799.6262 Fax: 304.799.6272
What We Do:
The PCSWA was established in 1989 to provide safe, healthy, and efficient garbage disposal in the most economical manner possible for our county's citizens.
We operate the county's sanitary landfill, Green Box sites, and recycling program.
The PCSWA meets on the last Wednesday of each month from January - October. A combined meeting for November and December is held on the first Wednesday in December. Meeting agendas are posted at the handicapped entrance of the courthouse.
NOTICE: December Free Day at Pocahontas County Landfill will be held on December 18, 2018 due to the Christmas holiday.